Champion Men`s Tech Performance Boxer...
Terms and Conditions
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following Terms and Conditions are a component of each contract between HJB Concepts, LLC (in the following: MY-US-STORE) and our customers.
(2) MY-US-STORE solely renders its services based on these terms and conditions.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract / Contractual language
(1) The presentation of goods, especially on the Internet, does not represent a firm proposal by MY-US-STORE.
(2) A contract materializes only after a written acceptance of order per email by MY-US-STORE.
(3) Languages, which apply for the conclusion of contract, are English and German.
§ 3 Dispatch conditions
(1) Shipments will be carried out by USPS (United States Postel Service), except as agreed otherwise, within 1-3 business days after receipt of payment, to the shipping address specified by the customer.
(2) The dispatch of apparel and costumes will be carried out within 5 business days after receipt of payment to the shipping address specified by the customer.
(3) In case that additional charges arise for MY-US-STORE.com due to false information concerning the shipping address or a wrong addressee, these costs have to be compensated by the customer, except the customer is not accountable for this misrepresentation.
(4) Transit times depend on the mode of shipment chosen by the customer, and the stated delivery times. However due to customs handling in the particular country, delays may occur, for which MY-US-STORE.com is not responsible.
Thus, due to the length of customs handling, in rare cases delivery times of up to 8 weeks have to be considered with international shipments, therefore a delayed delivery arises not before the expiration of this deadline.
§ 4 Shipping costs
(1) Shipping costs are based on the weight of goods, therefore these costs just display the actual arising costs for a shipment to the address given by the customer without any additional charges. Customers are able to relate to these fees at the homepage of the American Postal Services – www.usps.com – anytime.
(2) Dispatch inside the US will be carried out with tracking number, if available without any additional charges.
(3) For international parcels shipment tracking is automatically included. (No tracking available for Austria, Skandinavia and Russia with USPS First Class Mail International)
§ 5 Customs duties, charges and taxes
(1) For our international customers, accessorial charges like import sales tax and customs duties may occur when purchasing overseas. Please check prior to bidding and purchasing with your appropriate customs authority, which accessorial charges may incur.
(2) Charges, taxes and customs duties are not included neither in the article price nor in shipping and handling, these costs have to be borne by the customer, since these charges will be calculated and collected by the particular customs authorities in the recipient country.
§ 6 Payment Terms
(1) The purchasing price becomes due directly with the conclusion of contract.
(2) The following payment options are available for customers: Payment per national and international Credit and Debit Cards, like American Express, Visa, Mastercard, DinersClub, Discover and JCB.
For one-time and recurring, web credit card payment:
I authorize MY-US-STORE to charge the credit card indicated in this web form, for the noted amount on today’s date. In the event I have opted to create an auto-ship order, I authorize MY-US-STORE to charge the credit card indicated in this web form for the noted amount on the schedule and frequency I have selected. I understand that this authorization will remain in effect until I cancel it in writing, and I agree to notify MY-US-STORE in writing of any changes in my account information or termination of this authorization at least 15 days prior to the next billing date. If the above noted payment dates fall on a weekend or holiday, I understand that the payments may be executed on the next business day. I understand that returns, refunds and cancellations are subject the policy listen on our website at Terms and Conditions. I certify that I am an authorized user of this credit card and that I will not dispute the payment with my credit card company, so long as the transaction corresponds to the terms indicated in this web form.
Payment per Paypal,
Payment per check (Only for American customers).
(3) The statutory sales tax of 6% becomes only due for customers from Florida / USA and will be declared separately.
(4) All shipping costs, in particular packaging, shipping charges, transport insurance and delivery, unless otherwise agreed by the parties, will be solely at the expense of the customer.
§ 7 Right of Withdrawal / Return of goods
(1) Right of Withdrawal:
Any customer has the right to revoke his / her contractual statement in writing (e.g. Letter, e-mail, fax), without stating reasons and within 2 weeks of receipt of the goods or by returning the goods. The revocation period shall commence upon receipt of the order confirmation, however, not before the recipient has received the goods. (with recurring delivery of similar goods, not before the receipt of the first partial delivery) The revocation period shall be deemed observed if the goods are returned or notice of revocation is given within this period.
The revocation has to be addressed to:
HJB Concepts LLC
3804 SW 8th PL
33914 Cape Coral, Florida
Email: info (@) hjb-concepts.com
For the following goods a Right of Withdrawal does not exist: Goods whose expiry date will have passed
In the event of a valid revocation, any services or products received, shall be returned.
(2) Return of goods:
MY-US-STORE warrants his customers the right to return goods within a period of 30 days, provided that the goods are unworn, unopened and still in its original packaging and returned in due time, then the customer will get a refund of the purchasing price after the return has been received.
Returned merchandise (for full refund) have to meet all requirements listed below:
UNWORN with all tags attached (without signs of wear)
In original packaging;
Hosiery, Lingerie must be returned UNOPENED in FACTORY SEALED PACKAGING as received.
NOT returnable products are:
Panties and underwear;
Opened Grocery, Hosiery and Lingerie;
Items marked as clearance;
Closeout or final sale.
The shipping fees, customs duties and charges for a transport insurance cannot be refunded.
Shipping fees for the return have to be borne by the customer.
(2) By completion and transmission of a form for order purposes, the customer forwards personal data to MY-US-STORE.
(3) MY-US-STORE uses solely the by the customer transferred personal data (e.g. salutation, name, address, email address, telephone number, payment information) under the terms of the data privacy laws for the purpose of accounting and fulfillment of the contract. In this respect MY-US-STORE collects, saves and processes solely data provided by the customer during the order process and intends not to analyze customer’s behavior in any way. MY-US-STORE applies cookies to allocate requests and requirements of prospective customers.
(4) For the fulfillment of the contract, namely the delivery, personal data of our customers will be forwarded to the shipping company, insofar as it is necessary for the delivery of goods. The carrier is likewise in bond to use personal data of customers solely according to the terms of data privacy laws.
(5) The customer is authorized anytime via info (@) hjb-concepts.com to ask for changes, suspension or deletion of his / her personal data and to disagree with the use of his / her data for direct marketing or commercial purposes.
(7) With the entire fulfillment of the contract, which includes a complete and definite settlement of the agreed consideration, all customer data, which have to kept by legal regulations, except this data where a written consent for further usage was given, will be blocked. This data is no longer available for further usage.
(8) The customer is authorized anytime to ask for changes, suspension or deletion of his / her personal data.
§ 9 Final Provisions
(1) MY-US-STORE accepts no liability neither for external links and their website content, nor for technical difficulties with financial institutions during the checkout process.
(2) The website of MY-US-STORE.com is secured by SSL linkage after leaving the shopping card, and therefore the entry of credit card details occurs via a safe data transmission.
MY-US-STORE accepts no liability for cyber attacks by viruses, trojans or hacker, if the customer`s internet access is not protected against such attacks.
(3) Florida (USA) law shall apply. Mandatory provisions of the country in which the customer has his / her habitual residence, will remain unaffected.
(4) Court of jurisdiction Fort Myers, FL, USA (United States of America)
Last update 06/20/2012